• All barns to be closed at 11:00 p.m. nightly. Gyms to be closed at 10:30 p.m. nightly.
• Handicap bathroom facilities available in elementary school.
• Only authorized personnel allowed on the fairgrounds after 12:30 a.m.
• NO blankets can be left overnight for reserved seating! This includes grandstand seating and portable
bleachers. Grandstand gates open for seating at 5:30 pm on Thursday and 4 pm on Friday and Saturday.
• Please no dogs allowed on fairgrounds except during the dog show and only at the dog show area. Handler is
responsible for feces clean-up.
• No camper parking on the grounds except for one barn manager and amusement company.
• NO ATV, golf carts, UTVs, bicycles, skateboards, foot scooters or the like allowed on the grounds except
authorized personnel. No drones allowed in fairgrounds air space.
• Fair Office telephone number during Fair Week is 540-468-2639.