• All barns will be closed at 11:00 p.m. nightly. Gyms will be closed at 10:15 p.m. nightly.
• Handicap bathroom facilities available in elementary school.
• Only authorized personnel will be allowed on the fairgrounds after 12:30 a.m.
• NO blankets will be left overnight for reserved seating! Grandstand gates open at 5:30 pm on Thursday and 4 pm on Friday and Saturday for seating.
• NO DOGS are allowed on the fairgrounds except during the dog show and then they are not allowed on the midway, in the school, vendor booths, grandstand or barns. The handler is responsible for feces clean-up.
• No camper parking on the grounds except for one barn manager.
• No ATV, golf carts, UTVs, bicycles, skateboards, foot scooters or the like allowed on the grounds except authorized personnel.
• Fair Office telephone number during Fair Week is 540-468-2639.